Please list your coaching qualifications:
- Post Grad Diploma Strength and Conditioning coach
- Level 3 personal trainer
- British Powerlifting Coach level 2
- International Powerlifting Coach
- GB Juniors Equipped Coach 2016-2018
- British Powerlifting Coaching Course Tutor
- Safeguarding Children in Sport club officer
- 10 times British Powerlifting Champion both Classic and Equipped
- Multiple British and Commonwealth record holder both Classic and Equipped
How long have you been strength training?
I have been strength training since 2005 after I started trying to get stronger to play rugby.
Do you compete in Powerlifting?
Have been competing since 2007 years, internationally since 2010. I have also competed in 20 international competitions:
- British Equipped Champion 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- British Classic Champion 2013, 2016
- Western European silver medalist 2012
- European medalist 2016
- Highest world ranking of 6th
- Multiple British and Commonwealth record holder for both classic and equipped – all at the 82.5-84k weight class (fromer weight category to current)
What is your favourite lift?
All the squats in all the world.
What is your coaching philosophy?
Consistency. Consistency. Consistency.
I want to keep you training consistently for as long as possible to support you achieving your goals.
What is your hometown?
What is your favourite food?
All of it.