Please list your coaching qualifications:
- Level 3 personal trainer
- British Powerlifting Coach level 2
- International Powerlifting Coach
- Strength and Conditioning coach
- GB Juniors Equipped Coach
- British Powerlifting Coaching Course Tutor
- Safeguarding Children in Sport club officer
- 10 times British Powerlifting Champion both Classic and Equipped
- Multiple British and Commonwealth record holder both Classic and Equipped
How long have you been strength training?
I have been strength training for 13 years after I started trying to get stronger to play rugby.
Do you compete in Powerlifting?
Have been competing for 13 years, 8 of those internationally. I have also competed in 20 international competitions:
- British Equipped Champion 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- British Classic Champion 2013, 2016
- Western European silver medalist 2012
- European medalist 2016
- Highest world ranking of 6th
- Multiple British and Commonwealth record holder for both classic and equipped – all at the 82.5-84k weight class (fromer weight category to current)
What is your favourite lift?
All the squats in all the world.
What is your hometown?
What is your favourite food?
All of it.