If you would like to sign up as a member and get all this included:
- Access to all available training sessions included in your membership, each training session is a run by a British Powerlifting trained coach
- An assessment during your first session of your physical and mental wellbeing that covers areas such as strength, mobility, imbalances, lifestyle pressures, mental well being, injury history
- Assigned a coach and given a free Strength training program devised by the Coaching group. Your coach will guide you through the program, help you each week to complete it, give you guidance on your development through it and be your point of contact for questions and any help you might need.
- A Free Swindon Barbell T-shirt
- Free nutrition advice and guidance
- Access to the members chat/group (for over 18s)
- Free competition day Coaching under BWL, British Powerlifting or Swindon Barbell’s own organised comps. (excluding expenses, availability dependent).
- Access to all the equipment necessary for both Raw and Equipped Powerlifting to loan for a period agreed between member and club.
When you are ready to sign up just fill in the form below. Once you have filled in the form you can use our online store to pay for your membership.
If you have any questions just drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help and welcome you.
Juniors monthly membership£29.00
Seniors Monthly members£39.00